The HDSP-3 system power amplifier is the heart of the SubSat-LA Plug & Play Satellite System. The system is ‘Plug and Play’. Plug it in, and it is ready for use. All components are matched, adjusted and limited via the integrated speaker management system (DSP). The sound is synchronised right away, without having to make further adjustments.
Experienced technicians and professional audio operator can still alter the functions and have access capabilities to the DSP settings. Access to almost all parameters without PC control can be made using the Display buttons and encoder wheel. The functions can be password protected obviating unauthorized interference. Complex configurations can be comfortably created via the Ethernet, or an integrated bi-directional wireless interface on the PC surface, using the VA-WLAN remote software for PC and Mac. Individual sound ideas and alterations can be saved as presets and recalled at any time.
The possibility of splitting, extension, scaling, ease of use and comprehensive, well thought out accessories complete the SubSat-LA Set and make it a universal PA tool with a very wide range of applications.
The SubSat-LA Set there are also still in the following versions:
SubSat-LA Set large-size
- 2 x HDSP-3 Amplifier
- 2 x Stackrack for HDSP-3 Amplifier
- 8 x LA-Stick 4x4
- 6 x Spindle mechanics for LA-Stick 4x4
- 4 x Paveosub-112
- 4 x detachable front-wheel board for subwoofer
- 2 x 10 m, 2 x 3 m, 8 x 0,5 m Speakon cable (4 x 4 qmm)
SubSat-LA Set basic
- 1 x HDSP-3 Amplifier
- 1 x Stackrack for HDSP-3 Amplifier
- 2 x LA-Stick 4x4
- 1 x Paveosub-112
- 1 x detachable front-wheel board for subwoofer
- 2 x M20 Distance rod, adjustable 1.100 to 1.800 mm
- 1 x Iron base 45 cm
- 1 x 10 m, 1 x 3 m Speakon cable (4 x 4 qmm)