Our target during the development of the Voice-Acoustic PA-Tower was to achieve a discreet, galable appearance with a small footprint and a maximum height of less than five meters (so that no construction book is required and only the proof of stability is sufficient).
The tower can be erected by only one person using a hand winch and a pluggable erection aid. A motor winch or chain hoist is not necessary here and therefore no power connection. By means of a stop plate on the suspension cable/load chain, no fixing is necessary for assembly the mast. With the same suspension cable/load chain, the loudspeakers are then brought up to height.
The safety factor plays a special role. Up to 400 kg of PA technology is possible at the foremost attachment point of the head section with double safety. The second independent safety device runs parallel under and behind the suspension cable/load chain and at the same time prevents the loudspeakers from turning or swinging. This is simply attached at ground level to the tower base.
In addition, the secondary fuse can also be used for vertical alignment of the loudspeakers.
All deflection pulleys of the tower are multi deflection pulleys and can be used with steel cables or chains. The front pulleys of the stop and securing point of the head section can be moved without tools (the closer to the mast, the higher the load capacity).
The tower elements are available with the usual cone connectors or Silence quick connectors. The Silence quick-release connectors enable particularly fast and quiet assembly - the usual assembly via hammer, bolt and cotter pin is replaced by a low-noise quick-release connection system.
- Very discreet and gala-suitable
- For indoor and outdoor use
- All components black powder-coated
- The PA Tower with the Smallest Space Requirement
- Compact design with standard 290 mm four-belt truss
- Stand area only 164 x 132 cm and 174 x 140 cm with slip-on foot outrigger
- Height less than 5 m, therefore no building book required only proof of stability
- Pipe profiles visible to the public, closed with cover caps, also the head section
- Front long foot stabilizer with short, above flush spindle foot for discreet optics
- Flush front spindle foot prevents risk of stumbling and injury to the audience
- Attachable short foot stabilizer with long threaded spindle for more adjustment range
- Load capacity at the foremost attachment point of the head section 400 kg Indoor (Outdoor 300 kg)
- No balasing necessary for indoor applications without indoor winch
- Deflection pulleys for use with steel cables or optionally chain hoists
- Stop and safety points in the head section can be moved without tools
- No securing / dead hanging above, level secondary securing below at the base/mast
- Secondary securing runs parallel under and behind the suspension cable/load chain, not next to it
- Secondary safety device prevents the load from twisting, without wind no tensioning required
- Secondary fuse can be used for vertical alignment of speakers
- Easy and convenient assembly of the mast by means of manual winch and pluggable assembly aid
- Power-saving, safe and high-quality 900-kg AL-KO manual winch with 8 mm steel cable
- To be built by only one person
- No power connection necessary for mounting and lifting the load
- No fixing of the steel cable necessary for assembly of the mast due to stop plate
- PA Tower with the world's smallest transport dimension
- All components (without traverse) of a tower go in a 120 x 60 cm flightcase.
- Low-cost basic version with anchor points for chain hoists and securing at the base
- Existing truss elements can be used
- Locking bolt for fixing the foot stabilizer positioned in Base, protected during transport
- Locking bolt screwed and not welded, can be replaced by the user in case of defect
- Built-in circular bubble for levelling the tower
- Spindle feet with large contact surface and rubber inlay to protect the ground
- Easier and cheaper to test than fork lifts (UVV according to DGUV regulation 17)
- Designed and developed by Voice-Acoustic in Germany
- Static calculation from Germany
- Manufactured in Germany by HOF-ALUTEC